How does A⁺Students work?
A+Students is a Japanese method of education that teaches children as young as 2 ½ (30 months) to solve complex arithmetic problems by playing with educational toys like the Soroban and our A+Play Maths range of educational toys. A⁺Students is powerful brain development! A+Students improves concentration and boosts self-confidence, improves intelligence and creates a love for Maths.
In the programme, we help children to develop both their left and right brain capabilities. At the same time A+Students aims at creating a love for Maths. A+Students enables learners to "see" Maths. A+Students is much more than a mathematics course, it will also heighten the skill level that learners need throughout various learning areas like:
- the ability to listen and pay attention
- creativity and problem-solving
Our approach is "learning through play"
Our lessons are interactive, physical and great fun.
The maximum class size is 7 learners per 45min or 1 hour lessons.
Features and Benefits
Take advantages of these benefits when you join A+Students:
- Soroban Education offered by our highly skilled & qualified A+Students Sensei’s (Instructors)
- International Accredited Abacus Education syllabus
- Gr R-3 Mathematics based on Cambridge, Oxford & CAPS curriculum
- Abacus Education apllied to Mathematcs curriculum Grade 4 - 12 (selected branches only)
- Curriculum based, age appropriate (age 1-9 ) Educational play equipment
- JMCWC - Junior Mental Calculation World Championship and Annual Participation
- ISDF Japanese Annual Soroban Boot Camp – Tokyo Japan
- PAMA Global annual international Abacus & Mental Arithmetic Championships
- Annual Regional and National Championships
- Weekly emailed newsletters featuring new products and discounts
- Momentum Multiply Discounts
Maths competency gives your child the best possible HEADSTART in life “Give your child the opportunities you never had”
6 Developmental areas and goals:
- Learning starts with play
- Sharpen imagination and memory power
- Boost creativity
- Boosts self-confidence
- Sense of achievement
- Emotional development and Social skills
- Self-awareness and Expression
- Gross and Fine motor skills
- Audio and Visual perception
- Sequencing completion
- Spatial orientation
- Japanese Soroban whole brain training
- Develop both left and right hemispheres
- Thinking spatially and visually about numbers
- Cultivate and Improve intelligence
- Improves problem solving capabilities
- Do not miss the learning window period
- Age between 1 and 6 years